Seamless staying on top of regulatory events in the Asset Management
- Currently, about 120 regulatory sources are monitored in 20 regulatory regimes, and the trend is upward.
- Monitoring of flagship developments starting from initiation and consultation phases.
- Overviews / summaries on regulatory events incl. timelines, impact assessment, priorities.
- Includes quasi-regulatory bodies like AM industry organisations and selected court decisions.
- Specialised infrastructure for bullet-proof screening of sources, logging and processing of regulatory events.
- Active regular push of regulatory intelligence information.
- Subscription-based scope definition.
- Standard reports on single events as well as monthly summaries
- customized screening and analyses, depending on e. g. your AM business models, your investor groups, your fund types, etc.
- Minimizing your efforts to monitoring regulatory changes.
- Minimizing your efforts of audit-proof documentation of regulatory changes.
- Certainty of not missing relevant regulatory changes or identifying such too late – which reduces regulatory risk and gives you more time for implementation of requirements.
- You focus on value-added activities and the specifics of your organisation (implementation of regulatory requirements). We take care of time-consuming tasks like screening of sources and classification of regulatory events.
- Seamless feed of regulatory events for further distribution within your organisation and AM applications.
- For non-core regulatory regimes, both geographic and topic-wise: still staying on top of all happenings, regardless of low overall expertise / presence in these regulatory regimes.
- Opportunity to revert to the Averroes team for the exchange of opinions, interpretations, implementation paths.
Please contact Armin Jacobi for further information.